Yep! I did it. I joined a challenge. A BLOG challenge entitled The Ultimate Blog Challenge
where I vow to blog and provide you content for each of the 31(THIRTY-ONE !) days of August. I think this gives new meaning to the dog days of summer. I’ll start by introducing myself to my fellow Bloggers:
I am an accredited Appraiser of Antiques, Fine Art, and Decorative items. Think Antiques Roadshow. Yet not just for entertainment, but for serious, legal written appraisals. More about our varied client tailored solutions later this month.
– I have a traveling gnome, a RED kokeshi figurine named Tokyo, who blogs from time to time about travels and loves to take pictures.
– I have a loving husband, Joe, pictured here with Tokyo (who we don’t call Papa Joe as the background of photo might suggest) but who poses with Tokyo, from time to time, in good humor(and sometimes not so amused). We have two great kids, one just graduated from college with dual degrees and the other starts later this month.
– We have our beautiful, Peachtree City home up for sale so we can resize into a mid-century modern(hopefully in Metro Atlanta).
– I enjoy knitting.
– Practice Yoga when I can.
– Enjoy organic food and natural health.
Please take a look at our past posts and if you know any professional in the field of accounting, insurance, law, or elder care in the Metro Atlanta area or the SE USA that might benefit from knowing about our services please suggest our blog or our website.